From the 1960s we have two handsome trios decorated with sprigs of orange roses and blue flowers on a pure white ground. Richly gilded to edges, rims, handles and the feet of the cups.
The Staffordshire pottery, H.J. Colclough from Longton, first used the prefix 'Royal' when the company won official Royal approval in 1913. The name continued to be used when Colclough became one of the companies under the umbrella of Ridgway Potteries Ltd.
One of the cups has some rubbing to the rim and a hairline to the handle which need not show on display.
Footed Cup x 2 - 2.75" / 70mm high
Saucer x 2 - 5.5" / 140mm
Squared Plate x 2 - 6.125" / 155mm
A matching Cake Bread Sandwich Plate is listed separately.
Backstamps include maker's mark, gilder's mark and Pattern No. 8215.
All our items are pre-owned and vintage and may therefore show signs of use and age and will not be dishwasher proof.