This gorgeous Booths Floradora 10 inch plate has a gilded, scalloped edge and a sumptuously coloured floral rim.
The Booth's family business in pottery manufacture was started by Thomas Booth in Burslem in the 1850's and in 1868 it moved to the Church Bank Works in Tunstall. In 1944 Booths acquired Colclough China merging with them in 1948.
The beautiful Floradora design, (pattern code A8042), is no longer made. Booths was highly regarded and dinner services were often given as wedding gifts by estate owners to their special staff. After Booths were taken over by Royal Doulton, Floradora was continued by Doulton but with a back stamp that incorporated the Royal Doulton trademark.
10 inches | 250mm
In excellent vintage condition.
Backstamp in use 1912-1929.
Matching items are listed separately.
All our items are pre-owned and vintage and may therefore show signs of use and age and will not be dishwasher proof.